INDIA TODAY-- Vijay special.

Thursday, December 24, 2009


Hello soldiers!!!

India today has published one special book about VIJAY... Lots of informations about VIJAY are there!! I have posted some news!!! More newss ll be updated soon!!

PLEASE DO JOIN THIS COMMUNITY :
SOV

VIJAY AND HIS LIFE :

Vijay popularly known as ilayathalapathy or Vasool chakkaravarthy studied in Fathima nursery school.. Vijay used to be naughty in his school days.. He used to present some gifts to girls.. When Vijay was at the age of 10 his sister Vidhya died due to health problems.. After this incident vijay used to be calm and silent.. after this , calmness became his habit.. After her death vijay became alone in his home and started lovin lonliness!! Vijay remained calm in school.. Because of this all started makin fun of vijay includin teachers!!

Vijay dont like to participate in stage programmes in school days!! when his friends asked to perform dance in stage on annual day , vijay took leave and stayed in home itself.. But now whole world is praisin dance!!

Comments about VIJAY :

Director RAMANA : Each and everyone has different reason for their success.. Vijay's good habit and behaviour is the reason for vijay's success..

Director DAHARANI : Vijay always love to get his work done properly..He ll concentrate more durin stunt scenes to get it done correctly.. He will also take risk..!

Actor PARTHIBAN : Vijay is the favourite among now a days children!! He also says VIJAY as " Cool.., Cooler.., Coolest.., So cool...!

Kabilan : Once VIJAY danced in a programme for my song " Althotta bhoopathi".. It was the real gift I got in my LIFE..!

Actress THRISHA : Vijay always make the entire cinema unit happy and cheerful by his sense of humour!!

Director siddhique : Vijay ll never add his own idea into the film if the DIRECTOR is not interested of it!!

Actor VADIVEL : Tamil cinema industry is full of ego.. But vijay ll never give a place for it!!

Actress SANGAVI : Vijay helped me to learn tamil!! Vijay want acheive something in cinema industry.. I understood his feelings when i worked with him!! Now all his dreams became true!!

Kala master : Vijay's dance made him a supestar than his actin style!! No one can match Vijay's dance!!

Lingusamy : All director's favourite!! When i asked "WHO IS YUR FAVOURITE HERO??" to my relatives,answers i got from them are same.. Its " VIJAY "...


VIJAY'S ANSWERS TO INDIA TODAY:

Quest: Yur initial career???

Ans: When I was young i used to go to shooting with my father.. He ll will give me some smaall role in it..! I acted in VIJAYKANTH's movie in my childhood!! I acted in movies like VASANTHA RAGAM, NEETHIYIN MARUPAKKAM,VIDHIYIN ETHIROLI.. Upto 10th std i was a brilliant student.. After my 10th std i developed my interest towards CINEMA...! When i expressed my interest of becomin a actor my da nd mom refused it..! They said to finish one degree!! I joined Visual communication and studied only for 1 year!! My first movie " NAALAIYA THEERPU" didnt do well,, After my movie SNTHOORA PANDI with Vijaya kanth i dedicated myslf fully to cinema!!

Quest : Did you enterd cinme field with your father's influence??

Ans : My father can only be my guide!! If my father is nt a director i would have come to the movie after 2 or 3 years!!

Quest : Why did yu started doin ACTION MOVIES now a days???

ANS : The value for action hero is very high in this generation!!

Quest : What about politics?

Ans : I wont say politics is my enemy!! I may enter into it later.. But now i m concentratin only on cinemas!!

Quest : We heard that yu re goin to join CONGRESS,, Is it true??

Ans: PLease.. We can stop discussin abt this topic!! (Sabasssh!!!)

Thanks for readin this article!! More news ll be added soon...!

Thanks to INDIA TODAY-- VIJAY SPECIAL,,.. Try to get it in shop!!

0 comments: